Shipping & Returns
Customers will choose the shipping time frame available upon check out. Our shipping times are 3-5 business days or 4-6 business days.
There are unforeseen circumstances that are not without our control that may delay these times (COVID and Postal Service employee shortage). We provide tracking numbers on each order so you can stay up to date on your shipment.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
By purchasing products through Heartland Farms, LLC, you are demonstrating a clear understanding that we are selling these products as containing CBD (cannabidiol) from hemp oil. Our products contain the legal limit of .3% THC permitted by the 2018 US Farm Bill. Unless you are purchasing a THC Free option, all products will have up to .3% THC.
Statements made on this website and most others have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any benefits for products containing CBD (cannabidiol). If you decide to purchase our products, you are purchasing these products with the understanding the present status of CBD (cannabidiol) products.
All Heartland Farms, LLC products purchased via retail, will only be accepted for return if unopened.
Please follow the guidelines below to receive a full refund for any product listed below, minus the costs of shipping and handling.
1. Obtain a RMP (Return Merchandise Permission) from our support team by contacting us via any of the contact buttons on our website.
2. Ship items to the address provided by customer service.
3. Provide a copy of your order number or receipt when with the returning products. Email this order number or receipt to our customer service when requesting your RMP (Return Merchandise Permission).
4. Ship back product at your own expense.
5. All returns must be shipped pre-paid, as Heartland Farms, LLC does not accept FedEx or UPS packages with tracking (USPS tracking is accepted). Risk of loss in shipping returned products falls completely on the shoulders of the customer. If returned products are not delivered in their original condition or products are lost during shipping, Heartland Farms, LLC reserves the right to refuse a refund for any returned item.
By purchasing products from Heartland Farms, LLC, you are agreeing to this return policy and submit to its compliance in the event that you need to return an item.
If you'd like to cancel an order placed with Heartland Farms, LLC; you have 24 hours from time of purchase made to contact us (via any contact button on our website) and request a cancellation.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Please allow 3-5 business days from the time your order is placed to receive your shipment
A shipping rate of $3.00 will be added to each order. All orders over $75 receive free shipping
Once you have submitted your order you will receive an email confirmation at the email you added at sign in. We will provide you with an order number in which you can check tracking with our customer service team if you do not receive your shipment within 3-5 business days.
To comply with federal banking institutions, a 3.9% tax will be added to all purchases made with a credit card.
- DAMAGES: If your shipment arrives with damages, you can take pictures of the damage and email them to email@example.com. Please allow a 24 hour response time.
Heartland Farms ships only within the United States of America
IMPORTANT: Due to ambiguous state laws, there are certain states that ban the sale and possession of hemp- based CBD products. When purchasing products from Heartland Farms, LLC; you acknowledge that you are aware of the possession laws in your state and assume responsibility of possession in your state. Heartland Farms, LLC will not sell nor ship hemp-based products to the following states: Nebraska and Idaho. If you have questions, please check our blog post about the 2018 US Farm Bill or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.